My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome everyone from the CJ3B!
Willys is a big family.
Home
Help
Search
Downloads
Gallery
Login
Register
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base
»
"Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations
»
Correct Hood Hinge ?
« previous
next »
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Correct Hood Hinge ? (Read 1546 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
maximushuntermus
Willys Fan
Posts: 61
Karma: +0/-0
Just Empty Every Pocket
Correct Hood Hinge ?
«
on:
February 06, 2014, 11:55:46 AM »
Quote
Can anyone tell me which is the correct hood hinge the green one or the grey one, or both? Also it seems they are missing a couple of the tubes or sleeves for the pin on the outter ends, yes no?
«
Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 12:03:52 PM by maximushuntermus
»
Logged
maximushuntermus
Willys Fan
Posts: 61
Karma: +0/-0
Just Empty Every Pocket
Re: Correct Hood Hinge ?
«
Reply #1 on:
February 06, 2014, 12:05:02 PM »
Quote
Sorry think I fixed it now?
Logged
Quebec Jeep
SMF Administrator
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1193
Karma: +0/-0
CJ-3A 1950
Re: Correct Hood Hinge ?
«
Reply #2 on:
February 06, 2014, 12:06:17 PM »
Quote
Yep I see it now.
I can't tell. I would say the green one but not 100% sure.
Logged
I'm jeepcoholic!
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base
»
"Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations
»
Correct Hood Hinge ?