Tonight, I discovered the baffle had fallen out of the MC cap. With the baffle gone it was allowing brake fluid to squirt out of the cap vent hole every time the pedal was depressed. That explains why I had multiple brake fluid puddles under the jeep. The fluid was spraying everywhere and then dripping down from multiple points, instead of just directly beneath the plunger.
I fished the baffle out of the MC and snapped it back into place in the cap. It seems pretty secure but I'll keep an eye on it. I'm planning on a significant amount of cautious driving tomorrow so we'll see how it holds up. I'd be pretty happy if it turns out that was the only leak and that I won't have to swap MC after all.
Here's a pic of the cap without the baffle next to an old crusty one that still has the baffle in place.