The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Chance_Davis1025

Pages: [1]
1
PM sent. You are awesome. I would love one of these!

2
Once You've Joined / Re: Hey from a new '49 in Indiana
« on: February 06, 2017, 11:00:53 PM »
Well, as much as I would love to drive her, I'm ankles deep in parts now. Haha. I've completed a rolling chassis and have the engine completely torn down, honed, and have all the parts for the rebuild. I'all be throwing the L-head back together this weekend (hopefully).

3
Once You've Joined / Hey from a new '49 in Indiana
« on: February 05, 2017, 12:58:59 PM »
Hey guys! Chance checking in here from Indianapolis. My father in law gave me a 1949 3A as a wedding present, that he saved from a rusty death as a hunting camp deer fetcher. I have completely restored the frame this far and am done with engine tear down/bore/clean up. Ready to start pulling the L head back together soon. I've attached a before pic. Anyway, I'm going to start a build thread if you wanna check it out. Tons of great info on here, can't wait to pick a few brains, and show you all my build! Thanks for all of the info I've already read, and in advance for all the help in the future!!

Pages: [1]