The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - BrianC

Pages: [1]
1
PM sent as well!

2
Once You've Joined / Re: Hello from California
« on: December 24, 2016, 02:20:22 PM »
Thanks, looking forward to rebuilding the engine now that it's back from the machine shop and getting the tub and parts back from paint next month and then start putting it all together!

3
Once You've Joined / Hello from California
« on: December 22, 2016, 12:20:10 PM »
I bought a non-running 1946 CJ-2A with a M38 (3A) type windshield in 2000 and finally over the past few years have begun to restore it as a project vehicle in Jp magazine/web with my buddy Rick Pewe. We have already ran the frame and chassis articles in 2016! I'm using the M38 windshield as I like it much more than the 2A version and realized I wanted to modify the center vent to open and really needed this forum for help!

Pages: [1]