The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - SKT

Pages: [1]
1
.
.

Spent a lot of time researching this to no avail; therefore I'm hoping folks here can shed some light.

Looking for the manufacturer/Company that produced the below fiberglass tub.

It was on a 1948 Willys when I purchased it.

IMO, having been around a lot of fiberglass Jeeps over the years, this one was high quality. There were no markings / branding anywhere on it; however, it has molded rear flares and a slanted fiberglass dash - which I haven't seen on any other model.

No idea what year the tub was produced, but I'd guess that it was a while ago.

Thanks a lot for the assistance!













.

The below tub also appears to be from the same manufacturer (note the rear flares and slanted dash):





2
.
.

Updates looks great - definitely agree that the black wheels look much better.

Looking forward to following this thread.

.
.

3
Your CJ-3A Project / Re: 1950 CJ3A Needing Some Love
« on: February 08, 2016, 08:01:05 AM »
.
.

Any updates on this one?

Really liked that baked patina look.

.
.


Pages: [1]