The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - LarryS

Pages: [1]
1
Luis, though my jeep is actually an original '53 3B (with an unknown brand aftermarket tub), I've semi modified it's appearance to that of an M606 and back earlier this year, I moved the spare from the right rear to the tailgate using an original M38 tailgate with the reinforcement angles and tire bracket. To me this set up simply "looks better" than the spare hanging off the side and blocking the partial view of the right rear tire. That tailgate also having the reinforcement support for a jerry can bracket, I added one of those to the rear as well and received a lot of compliments on the rig at this year's 4th of July celebration parade! LS     

2
Once You've Joined / And one more new member!
« on: February 25, 2015, 06:12:57 PM »
Hey fellas, I'm another long time (and many) jeep(s) owner from the Greater Houston TX area. I'm a 70 year old retired firefighter, fire chief and fire marshal and began jeep collecting with a '46 2A way back in '66; (I've owned over three dozen since that time). I currently own a '53 3B (also a long time member of the 3B Page),  '52 M38, (both jeeps are older restorations), and an '81 CJ7. I've got 1/4 ton trailers for each of these, including a completely restored M100, an M416 and a very nice surplus Canadian M101.   

Pages: [1]