The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - barkerka

Pages: [1]
1
Once You've Joined / Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
« on: January 30, 2015, 08:41:13 PM »
Yea, I have always liked that ad, I call it 'pucker factor'. I used to study it when I was a kid and wonder what the *&^%$.

2
Once You've Joined / Hello from Sunny Arizona
« on: January 28, 2015, 08:06:28 PM »
Hello all,
I have just joined the CJ-3A group from Kingman, AZ near old Route 66.  Having completed a military '42 Ford GPW and T3 Trailer restoration I hope to extend my knowledge with CJs now.  I look forward to everyone's post and expertise.

I enjoy all of the basics that go with Jeeps, including but not limited to Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

Pages: [1]