The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Randall

Pages: [1]
1
Once You've Joined / Re: New Member from Ky!
« on: October 19, 2014, 09:11:43 PM »
Thank's fellow's for the warm welcome,the truck has the engine out now am planning to do a frame off on it,when I get ahead a little,it's rough here and there!The flat fender I just put a motor in that I bought out of Washington state about three years ago,just did not have the time to do that earlier when I was working six day's a week,retired now so I have more time to spend on the old Willys!Will try to post some pic's when I figure out how!Again thank's to all! :)

2
Once You've Joined / New Member from Ky!
« on: October 12, 2014, 07:55:27 AM »
Hello fellow jeep lovers,I have 48 2A and 56 truck,truck needs restoring,cj old but not a lot of miles!Both have been in family a long time,learned to drive in the truck.

Pages: [1]