The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Rommel_Juan

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1
PAST EVENTS: / MDJuan/ Quadratec BBQ in PA on May 11
« on: April 28, 2013, 12:47:52 AM »
Hi Jeepers,

We are organizing a BBQ in West Chester Pennsylvania at the Quadreatec Headquarters.

Let me know who can come :)

We plan to start at 9am with a tour of the facility. then a short presentation by MDJuan, discussions then lunch  
 
It's gonna be fun.
 
We need a head count.
 
heres the address:
 
Quadratec, Inc.
1028 Saunders Lane
West Chester, PA 19380
 
Directions to Quadratec
From points South of West Chester:
Get on Route 202 North
Take the US-322 West Paoli/Downingtown exit ramp
Make a right at the traffic light onto Phoenixville Pike
Continue 0.4 miles to Saunders Lane
Make right onto Saunders Lane
Quadratec is 500 feet ahead on right, just past the bus company
 
From points North of West Chester:
Get on Route 202 South
Take the Boot Road exit
At the top of the exit ramp, make a right
Continue to the traffic light
Make a left onto Phoenixville Pike
Continue 1 mile to Saunders Lane
Make left onto Saunders Lane
Quadratec is 500 feet ahead on right, just past the bus company

2
Quote
Well, I can honestly say that I am a little irked that when two customers have a problem the response from Rommel falls eerily silent...�

sorry, didn't mean to irk you. I've just been a little busy and heaven't visited this forum in awhile


3
Quote
I purchased your CJ3A body kit in March and am very frustrated with the fender fit. The strut on the drivers side fender does not line up with the frame holes but other than that it fits. The right fender does not even come close to fitting and I have been struggling with it for 3 weeks! It appears it is to long. If you bolt it to the grill first you can't bolt it to the body and vis a versa. Any suggestions?

just saw this now. Pls email us at sales.mdjuan@gmail.com for direct concerns. Meanwhile I'll get back to you on this fender issue.

4
hi Guys,

Sorry about being quiet.

I haven't been hanging around the threads lately.

I will look into the problems discussed here and get back to you.

Rommel

6
Product improvement


7
fender improvement. fyi :

9
improved cj3b windshield mounting bracket:

13
sorry for the delay but I finally got the improvements compiled for you :)

14
FYI!

I made a new thread reporting about the improvements done on our MB and GPW tubs based on inputs from G503

Check it out!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=224062&p=1315568#p1315568

Cheers,
Rommel  ;D ;D ;D

15
we are preparing the MB Master Kit for the MVPA Show in Oregon to be displayed by Ron Fitzpatrick Jeep Parts :)


Pages: [1] 2 3 4