The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - TWN51

Pages: [1]
1
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: WTB Temp Gauge
« on: May 21, 2023, 07:40:19 AM »
I checked out the gauge on ebay. I believe that the correct gauge reads the temperature from roughly the 10 o'clock to the 2 o'clock position for the 51. I could be wrong...

2
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: WTB Temp Gauge
« on: May 21, 2023, 07:22:26 AM »
I had one repaired several years ago. If the gauge is in decent shape otherwise, I would be interested.

3
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: WTB Temp Gauge
« on: May 19, 2023, 08:46:04 PM »
Thanks Dave. Just let me know. Tom

4
Buy, Sell, Trade / WTB Temp Gauge
« on: May 12, 2023, 04:15:24 PM »
My 51 3A has a cheap reproduction temp gauge in it and I would like to replace it with an original temp gauge. If you have an original one - even if it needs repairs, I would be interested.
Thanks
Tom

Pages: [1]