The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Dasvis

Pages: [1]
1
Hey, I'm looking for one of these - are you still making them?

2
Engine compartment / Re: Fuel delivery issue
« on: October 21, 2022, 06:37:35 PM »
Is the tank venting?
  Try it with the gas cap off.

3
Once You've Joined / Re: Welcome Dasvis
« on: October 18, 2022, 09:14:45 PM »
Hello all -
  Joining this forum with my new to me 1953 CJ3A, serial # 453-GB1 11266. It is pretty much a basket case right now (an abandoned project). Appears mostly complete minus engine. Fortunately for me last month I picked up an early '60's Hobart 250A gas welder that used an L134 Willys to power it. Even better, I got it to run!
 The '53 sports a Ramsey X200R PTO winch, new 7.50-16 tires (well, 9 year old new tires), new shocks, new leaf springs, & a bunch of other misc small parts. Looking forward to working on it.
  Not my first Jeep - i also have a 1947 Willys CJ2A, serial # 88659 that I picked up back in 2019. It was in about that same shape as the '53 except it had an engine. I have rebuilt EVERY mechanical component on it, but left the body as it was. Finished it up enough to make it street legal & drove it all summer -- 1400 miles so far. An overdrive is in it's future.....
 I am also on the CJ2A page under the same name.

Will be posting photos as soon as I figure this software out

Pages: [1]