My Willys 3A and 3B Community

How To Join => Once You've Joined => Topic started by: Zach S on May 03, 2019, 09:42:37 AM

Title: Ahoy from the mountains of North Carolina!
Post by: Zach S on May 03, 2019, 09:42:37 AM
Hey folks!

I'm Zach and I'm in the middle of an accidental restoration of my 1961 CJ-3B. So far, I've replaced the front leaf springs, all of the electronics, fuel system, I just rebuilt the transfer case and I'm in the middle of rebuilding the engine. I'm hoping to get this thing on the road in the next few weeks so I can enjoy some summer driving.

I also have a 1944 MB that I'm slowly taking apart to restore.


Here's a few action shots of the 3B:

(https://i.imgur.com/fUnNJgA.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/uJnyXBo.jpg)
Title: Re: Ahoy from the mountains of North Carolina!
Post by: Rus Curtis on May 03, 2019, 10:17:53 AM
Zach!
Welcome!

"On the road in the next few weeks..."

Sure wish I was there too!!
Title: Re: Ahoy from the mountains of North Carolina!
Post by: oldtime on May 03, 2019, 12:17:56 PM
Greetings from Missouri.
Glad to see you made it over here to the 3A Page.