My Willys 3A and 3B Community

How To Join => Once You've Joined => Topic started by: DanaD on April 05, 2019, 06:47:43 PM

Title: Hi from NE Fla
Post by: DanaD on April 05, 2019, 06:47:43 PM
I had a 47 CJ2A in my twenty's blew the motor and sold it like a fool. I always wanted another Willys so after many years I found a newer model, a 49 CJ 3A . It was completely rebuilt from the frame up by a guy over a few years, his heath declined and he had to sell it. By luck I got it. I only had to do a few miner things to it. The engine and running gear are all rebuilt but original, a new willys body. It is converted to 12v and has electric wipers and rear turn signals. Other than that it is stock. I could not be any happier than a pig in the mud.
Title: Re: Hi from NE Fla
Post by: athawk11 on April 06, 2019, 09:06:04 AM
Hi Dana.  Welcome.  Show us you 3A.
Title: Re: Hi from NE Fla
Post by: Quebec Jeep on April 08, 2019, 08:53:30 PM
Welcome aboard!
Title: Re: Hi from NE Fla
Post by: SteveW on April 09, 2019, 07:45:15 AM
Good, jeeps down here are not as common as other states. People don't retire and bring them to Florida or they get chopped into making buggies.
Title: Re: Hi from NE Fla
Post by: DanaD on April 10, 2019, 05:35:07 PM
Quote
Good, jeeps down here are not as common as other states. People don't retire and bring them to Florida or they get chopped into making buggies.

 That is for sure, I looked for a long time before I found what I was looking for