My Willys 3A and 3B Community
How To Join => Once You've Joined => Topic started by: Dinesh on January 14, 2016, 09:17:50 AM
-
Hello dear friends,
thank you for having me on board the cj3a page.
i presently own a cj2a (1948),dj3a(1964) and have been insearch of a cj3a for 12 years now.
Have been into civilian low hood flatfenders to be very specific and have ended up with a cj2a and a dj3a.
I hope to continue gaining knowledge and eventually posses a cj3a.
regards.
Dinesh
-
Welcome to the group
-
Hi Dinesh - good to see you here. I'm the guy with your toolbox lid :D
-
[size=12]Hello Dinesh! Glad to hear from you.[/size][/b]
-
Welcome Aboard!
-
Greetings from the USA.
-
Thanks dear friends for the warm welcome. Look forward on learning on the 3a.
-
Welcome to the group Dinesh
Kirk
-
Welcome and I salute your patience on your CJ3A search!