My Willys 3A and 3B Community

How To Join => Once You've Joined => Topic started by: barkerka on January 28, 2015, 08:06:28 PM

Title: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: barkerka on January 28, 2015, 08:06:28 PM
Hello all,
I have just joined the CJ-3A group from Kingman, AZ near old Route 66.  Having completed a military '42 Ford GPW and T3 Trailer restoration I hope to extend my knowledge with CJs now.  I look forward to everyone's post and expertise.

I enjoy all of the basics that go with Jeeps, including but not limited to Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
Title: Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: RICKG on January 29, 2015, 10:28:32 AM
Was raised just down the road in Seligman on RT66 back in the day before I-40 bypassed the town. There are still some interesting "characters" there. Both Mom and Dad are buried there so I stop and visit every so often..
Title: Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: athawk11 on January 29, 2015, 11:19:55 AM
Welcome to the 3A Page. 

I did see the project up for sale. Looks pretty decent for the price you're asking.

Now it's time to show us your good stuff. :)  Don't leave out the GPW.

Tim
Title: Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: Kirkski on January 29, 2015, 08:59:33 PM
Welcome! You'll find lots of great talented people on this site

 Kirk
Title: Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: johnrb3b on January 30, 2015, 04:08:33 PM
Welcome.
You must explain your avatar.
Where is it and what's the vehicle? I can't figure out what it is from the tiny picture.
Title: Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: Ryan_M on January 30, 2015, 04:36:20 PM
Welcome to the site. I recognize that pic....good stuff!

Title: Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: barkerka on January 30, 2015, 08:41:13 PM
Yea, I have always liked that ad, I call it 'pucker factor'. I used to study it when I was a kid and wonder what the *&^%$.
Title: Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: athawk11 on January 30, 2015, 10:31:52 PM
I've always wondered if that photo was real or doctored.  If real, that would rate #1 on theucker factor. ;)

Tim
Title: Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: Quebec Jeep on February 02, 2015, 04:36:31 PM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Hello from Sunny Arizona
Post by: garage gnome on February 03, 2015, 05:51:13 AM
Welcome! You should find lots of good info here.