My Willys 3A and 3B Community

How To Join => Once You've Joined => Topic started by: Adam on July 25, 2013, 07:10:22 PM

Title: Introduction
Post by: Adam on July 25, 2013, 07:10:22 PM
Hi everyone I'm Adam. I have a 1949 Willys CJ3A. It has a 4.3 Vortec v6 TBI engine. 33" km2 tires and pro-comp rims.
I have always wanted a jeep but prefered the old school body style so when I seen it for sale I nabbed it up in spite of the many issues it had ( like NO brakes and the worst death wobble - yes it was an adventure driving it home but thats a whe nother story in itself lol). Well anyway I'm glad to be here. 
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Adam on July 25, 2013, 07:12:36 PM
Ok that pic was a little big sorry took it with my iphone
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: F Bill on July 25, 2013, 08:45:50 PM
Nothing like a BIIIIG jeep pic! Can't hide any details with one that size..� ;D ;D

Interesting headlight guards...can't say I have seen those anywhere before.

What tranny are you running?

That would be a fun jeep for the Colorado Fall Colors tour ...looks unstoppable.

Welcome to the page!
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Adam on July 26, 2013, 02:55:53 PM
It has the original t90 trans and t18 transfer case with the 5.38 gears. The headlight guards i picked up at Oreilly but had to do some slight mods to the mounts. Thanks for responding and pleased to meet you
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Matto on July 26, 2013, 06:48:42 PM
Hi Adam, very cool rig you got there.
Matt
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: garage gnome on July 26, 2013, 10:12:54 PM
Welcome to the site!
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Quebec Jeep on July 28, 2013, 11:08:07 AM
Welcome here! We also like it big!