My Willys 3A and 3B Community
How To Join => Once You've Joined => Topic started by: surveypunk on April 16, 2013, 01:16:50 PM
-
New to the new forum. Migrated here from the big city of Blounts Creek, NC. �:o Don't blink, you'll miss it.
Got an old mixed Jeep salad. Does have a 3A windshield. Does that count?
(http://imageshack.us/a/img35/2298/img0433bc.jpg) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/img0433bc.jpg/)
Thinking about adding these tires. Any ideas on a lift kit or axle extenders? �;)
JB
-
"Jeep salad" � :D That's perfect!
Mine seems to be more 'tossed salad' that mixed. ;D
Will watch for progress on the tires! �;)
-
Welcome! I hope you won't be putting those tire on it! The 4 banger probably wont handle it! ;D
-
Welcome!
-
Survey,
M38 windshield. Beyond that, you're hiding everything else behind the big ol tire!! Welcome to the Party!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Give us more photos!!
Tim
-
Thats a nice 1600X20 michelin sitting against that jeep we use them on our five ton cargo trucks here I can buy those for less than those NDTs on the jeep cost me..
-
Here she is in the paint shop. The OD was free from a bud of mine! ;D
The young lady is the blast, paint, body guys daughter and, since this pic, has, as they say, "blossomed". Dad's now a basket case and now has less hair than I do! ;) Glad I got him to do mine before that happened.
Things are slowly moving along.
(http://imageshack.us/a/img94/6807/img0602vl.jpg) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/img0602vl.jpg/)
JB