My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Classifieds Ads => Buy, Sell, Trade => Topic started by: Mushroom on March 10, 2023, 11:50:29 AM

Title: Wanted - CJ3B Radiator and fan shroud - also front marker lights
Post by: Mushroom on March 10, 2023, 11:50:29 AM
Hello Folks,

I am located in Kenosha County Wisconsin just south of Milwaukee.

I am looking for the following items:

Radiator - just got the call that mine is no good - recore is super pricey

Fan shroud - I did find a new one on line at a few places but looking to see if I can pick one up here

Front marker/turn lights with bezel

Not in a rush but would not mind finding a T98 4 speed at some point

Thank you

Pete AKA Mushroom

Title: Re: Wanted - CJ3B Radiator and fan shroud - also front marker lights
Post by: Rus Curtis on March 18, 2023, 12:44:31 PM
Pete,
Have you checked with Harry Sheets, http://www.midwestwillys.com/ ?

Title: Re: Wanted - CJ3B Radiator and fan shroud - also front marker lights
Post by: Bruce_W on March 18, 2023, 05:50:41 PM
  CJ3B’s never had marker lights. Marker lights are positioned near the outer front and rear corners of the body, and stay on with the headlights. CJ3B’s have Parking Lights. They are not near the outer corner, and when the headlights go on, the parking lights go off. Marker lights appeared, in most US manufacturers, in 1968, by government mandate.
BW