My Willys 3A and 3B Community

3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base => "Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations => Topic started by: Barry on August 23, 2022, 10:43:05 AM

Title: 1953 CJ3b parts list for Universal and Farm Jeep
Post by: Barry on August 23, 2022, 10:43:05 AM
I have obtained a well used 1953 CJ3b parts list book.  I noticed it on eBay because it listed the Farm Jeep as a separate model.  I've scanned the pages related to the Farm Jeep under the Special Equipment section and you can see them at
https://www.farmjeep.com/1953-cj3b-parts-list-for-universal-and-farm-jeep/ (https://www.farmjeep.com/1953-cj3b-parts-list-for-universal-and-farm-jeep/)

Let me know if you would like to see other items.  It is a big book and I don't plan to scan all of it (maybe someday), but can do sections if they would be of value to anyone.

Barry
www.farmjeep.com
Title: Re: 1953 CJ3b parts list for Universal and Farm Jeep
Post by: Rus Curtis on August 23, 2022, 01:35:33 PM
The clarity and detail on the figures are great!  Nice score!