My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Classifieds Ads => Buy, Sell, Trade => Topic started by: Tsuga7 on June 01, 2020, 06:57:25 PM

Title: Rebuild NOVI governator
Post by: Tsuga7 on June 01, 2020, 06:57:25 PM
Greetings...
My NOVI governator needs front seal replacement.   I am looking for someone for help. Anyone available with skill?
Frank
570 449-4239
Title: Re: Rebuild NOVI governator
Post by: OnlyOneDR on June 04, 2020, 01:30:28 PM
You are looking for someone to press the pulley off and change the seals?  Anything else?  I might be able to help.  PM me.
Title: Re: Rebuild NOVI governator
Post by: Tsuga7 on June 05, 2020, 02:53:40 PM
I know that the front seal behind the pulley leaks. I believe all  is fine, so the front seal unless you find something else!

How much? Where are you located?

Sincerely, Frank
570 449 4239
Title: Re: Rebuild NOVI governator
Post by: OnlyOneDR on June 06, 2020, 09:37:23 AM
Frank, I just sent you a PM.