My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: Rus Curtis on December 19, 2019, 10:48:30 AM

Title: Sad News
Post by: Rus Curtis on December 19, 2019, 10:48:30 AM
Many of you know of Lawrence Wade, from postings in the forum, and also on the CJ3B Page:

http://cj3b.info/Owners/Wade.html

Sadly, his wife of many years passed away earlier this month.  I had the pleasure of meeting Ora Lee when I asked Lawrence if I could come up and take pictures of his jeep.  Over the years, I have enjoyed visiting with them and she always had an infectious smile and engaging personality.  Please keep him and his family in your thoughts as he navigates this difficult time.
Title: Re: Sad News
Post by: SteveKfl on December 19, 2019, 06:43:55 PM
I always enjoyed the pics of the Christmas parades with the Wades, and the pics show Ora Lee was very happy with Lawrence in their CJ3B...  http://cj3b.info/Owners/WadeXmas.html ... from the CJ3B site... http://cj3b.info/Photos/Owners/Wade/WadeXmas/WadeXmas2014Side.jpg
"In the old days Lawrence would take the Jeep and the girl who would later become his wife, out to the woods to find a Christmas tree. Nowadays they stay on the pavement."
RIP Oral Lee, and may GOD Bless the Wades this Christmas sharing memories of happier Christmases past, and the strength to move forward.

Title: Re: Sad News
Post by: Lawrence on December 23, 2019, 10:33:43 AM
Thanks to all.

Lawrence