My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: Quebec Jeep on November 24, 2019, 12:53:46 PM
-
Hi everyone,
I didn't have a lot of spare time last year for the website maintenance. I'm sorry.
And I know that it took times before I get really involved for the forum upgrade.
But I had a very good reason.
Here is why! We just got our pictures of our wedding!!!
It was July 27, 2019.
The boys are coming!
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A1866.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jk9Bf)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A1867.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkvIF)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A1877.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkOpH)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A1888.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkziL)
The girls arrived!
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A1924.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkwQo)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A1935.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jk8xe)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A1960.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jk3Gi)
A little ride in the field...
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3016.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkDUQ)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3022.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jk0p0)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3025.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkuQJ)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3034.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkgIN)
Posing...
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3054.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jktGt)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3041.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jk4sV)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3039.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jk6B5)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3063.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkIUz)
We are married!!!!
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3067.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkE5k)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3070.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jk5v6)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3074.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jkxCl)
(http://mywillyspics.com/images/2019/11/24/3P4A3077.th.jpg) (http://mywillyspics.com/image/jk7Ly)
Hey! Don't follow us... ;)
-
And you have it in prime time! Not even posted on facebook or instagram yet.
-
Congrats!
-
Way to go, Pascal! Very nice.
-
Congratulations! Excellent Wedding Limousines!
-
Congradulations Pascal.
And yes we all love the OLD Jeep meets NEW Jeep arrangement,
-
Congratulations!!
-
Congratulations!!!!!!
-
Congratulations!
It is awesome that you got to use your Jeep in your wedding. I was soooo close to using mine in our wedding, but last minute little issues and it just didn't work out. I wish you a long and happy marriage together!
-
Felicitaciones y Muchas Felicidades !!
-
CONGRATULATIONS both !!
-
Very cool! Two great things starting in one year -- a new family and a new Willys community!
Derek