My Willys 3A and 3B Community

3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base => "Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations => Topic started by: BMIC on March 17, 2016, 02:07:49 PM

Title: Drivers Seat Modification
Post by: BMIC on March 17, 2016, 02:07:49 PM
I want to cut into the wheel well a bit so that I can push the drivers seat back a few inches. I know I've seen posts on this before but unable to locate any in the search file. Anybody have a post or pictures dealing with this?
Title: Re: Drivers Seat Modification
Post by: LeeC on March 17, 2016, 06:37:07 PM
Go on Pirate 4x4 and look in the Willys section, you should be able to find plenty.
Title: Re: Drivers Seat Modification
Post by: BMIC on March 18, 2016, 02:34:58 PM
LeeC .... Thanks but could not find anything on Pirate 4x4, but that could be me.
There is some stuff here but I never seem to have much luck with the search tab. Not a complicated modification I would just rather measure twice before I cut.
Title: Re: Drivers Seat Modification
Post by: Ryan_M on March 18, 2016, 09:46:30 PM
This should get you started...

http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/moving-the-seat_topic18470.html


http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?54871-Old-CJ5-gas-tank-relocation
Title: Re: Drivers Seat Modification
Post by: Trenton on March 19, 2016, 03:13:25 AM
on pirate look up "Rango"
Title: Re: Drivers Seat Modification
Post by: LeeC on March 19, 2016, 04:35:20 PM
I can never seem to find what I want with the search either.