My Willys 3A and 3B Community
3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base => "Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations => Topic started by: maximushuntermus on August 04, 2014, 11:24:59 PM
-
My hood is not fitting well at all to my cowl, going to have to do some bending. Would very much appreciate it if someone could post a couple photos that show the body to hood gap that I should shoot for. A photo across the top and maybe one side shot should suffice. Thanks in advance for your help.
-
Here are a couple...the flash makes the cowl-to-hood fit look better than it is...
-
I tried to get too fussy with my fitment but gave up.� Maybe you to are fighting this gap?� Here are some old pics and then what it looks like presently with the same fitment.
(http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/1brale/M38%20restore/IMG_0357-5679.jpg)[/URL]
(http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/1brale/M38%20restore/IMG_0357-5674.jpg)[/URL]
(http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/1brale/M38%20restore/IMG_0357-5673.jpg)[/URL]
(http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/1brale/M38%20restore/IMG_0357-5672.jpg)[/URL]
(http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/1brale/M38%20restore/IMG_0357-5671.jpg)[/URL]
(http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/1brale/Misc/IMG_0270_zps5ca0e8e4.jpg)[/URL]
-
Thanks those are awesome photos, I now have some idea what to shoot for, thanks again for your time.