My Willys 3A and 3B Community

3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base => "Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations => Topic started by: James P on May 30, 2012, 06:10:17 PM

Title: Thoughts on this body
Post by: James P on May 30, 2012, 06:10:17 PM
Found a tub on craigslist and wondering what you guys think. Also what questions should I ask.
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/3045304393.html
Title: Re: Thoughts on this body
Post by: athawk11 on May 30, 2012, 06:37:48 PM
It's definately an M38A1, and it looks to be in really good condition. �You may know this, but it's essentially a military version of the CJ5.

Heck, the top bows, soft doors and hood would cost you more than what they are asking for the whole package. �If I had something to mount it on, and lived in MI, I'd buy it in a second.  I take that back,  I wouldn't need to have something to mount it on.

Tim
Title: Re: Thoughts on this body
Post by: James P on May 30, 2012, 08:12:53 PM
After I had posted I went looking and seen that about it being a cj5 style. Oh well I guess I keep looking. I am only allowed the one jeep for now.  ;)