My Willys 3A and 3B Community

3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base => "Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations => Topic started by: CJJay on April 05, 2012, 12:57:47 AM

Title: bracket
Post by: CJJay on April 05, 2012, 12:57:47 AM
I need some help on making or buying a bracket to install a GM alternator on my l134.
Title: Re: bracket
Post by: captnjody on April 05, 2012, 11:30:03 AM
send me your email address..i will send you photos and measurements of the bracket I manufactured. It looks very factory, and is simple to build. i also run a declo alternator on my willys.

cptnjody@gmail.com
Title: Re: bracket
Post by: Gunslinger on April 05, 2012, 12:08:26 PM
Jody
Can you send me one as well, I've got a one size fits all bracket, which really means it doesn't fit anything right.
tsagabrielson@msn.com
Title: Re: bracket
Post by: Carls_jeep on April 06, 2012, 12:34:05 AM
I believe there is a bracket that is made to mount the Delco alternator if you don't want to make one. I made one from scratch for my Jeep.