My Willys 3A and 3B Community
3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base => "Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations => Topic started by: F Bill on August 16, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
-
Hey guys, I am trying to ID a stainless windshield, and I could use the measurement of the glass area from someone with a stocker...as possibly it can be ID'd as one particualr brand if it is an inch smaller than a stock windshield. �All I need is the length and width, including the rubber, as measured on the outside. Thanks in advance...(I'd check my own 3A but it is a little too far a walk right now, down in TX and I am in Dubuque, IA...)
-
CJ-3A to the outside of the rubber is 14"x50"
-
Thanks Bob, that's the same as I got on the stainless one.
-
Sorry to hear your in Dubuque, spent a lifetime there one week. 8-)
-
We get to drive thru WIsconsin tomorrow at 6 AM, and hit the ferry into MI, then I can spend a lifetime in Michigan for the weekend. Anyone know anything going on in Michigan this weekend??? ....we will be in Luddington I think.
-
Ludington is prety cool, I think you will like it. They do a lot of 4 wheeling in the dunes south of there, lots of good jeeping. There is a big reservoir near there as well. They pump it up at night and let the water out through some huge turbines during the day to make electricity. They might do tours.