My Willys 3A and 3B Community

3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base => "Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations => Topic started by: brotherdavid on June 22, 2011, 09:10:18 PM

Title: jack and lug wrench?
Post by: brotherdavid on June 22, 2011, 09:10:18 PM
I was wondering does the jack and lug wrench just lay loose in the tool compartment or was there some kind of bracket that I am missing. I really dont want it sliding around in there so I think I'll sew up some kind of canvas bag for each if there wasn't a mounting bracket and lay them in tool compartment. Any other ideas?

                           thanks, BROTHERDAVID
Title: Re: jack and lug wrench?
Post by: calvinhunt on June 23, 2011, 12:41:18 AM
I found a couple of military surplus OD canvas bags on eBay for just a few bucks.  That's what I keep under the pax seat.
Title: Re: jack and lug wrench?
Post by: jamesr on June 23, 2011, 11:13:29 AM
mine are wrapped in towels. Jim