My Willys 3A and 3B Community
TECH FAQ SECTIONS => EVERYTHING ELSE, General tips => Topic started by: F Bill on February 16, 2013, 11:25:28 AM
-
http://www.cj3a.info/index.html
Bob Westerman has a very good website that I believe predates our own. In it he features many important details of the different changes in the 3A throughout the years. He also has a survey that you can take with your own 3A to help out with his current research on when certain changes were done. And last but not least, Bob authored a book on the 3A that is well worth having in your library, right along the factory shop manual and parts books. He tells on his site where to get it.
He does not have a discussion board. For that ya have to stay here... :D
Bob posts as Bob W here on the page.
Enjoy!!
http://www.cj3a.info/index.html
-
Some info on Bob's book, attached to thesticky so new folks can find it fast..
I cut and pasted one of Bob's replies on another post about his book.
Bob said:
I'm very pleased that you guys like the book!! It can be purchased from the following places...
Walck's Four Wheel Drive
700 Cedar St., Bowmanstown, PA 18030
610-852-3110
Vintage Truck Magazine,
Ertel Publishing Gift Shop
1-800-767-5828
Original Reproductions
Quality Reprints of Vintage Jeep Publications
1-800-494-5597
My website has the Internet links for the sources...
http://www.cj3a.info/book/index.html
-
Wow, thanks for the kind words!
A little web-site history....
Quite a while ago I started a website that I called The CJ-3A Page. There was no forum and the website was not very popular. I was using free web hosting from one of the many providers way back then. When the Dot-com bubble burst I was forced to change hosts a few times because they kept cutting back on the amount of free space you could have. When Jonathan purchased a CJ-3A he began the original version of our "The CJ-3A Page". At that point I changed the name of my website to The CJ-3A Information Page and finally purchased a domain name and hosting.
I really need to get off my lazy butt and do some more updates to my page �;D
Thanks,