My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Willys photo and story threads... => Topic started by: corpsman on February 19, 2015, 11:54:19 PM

Title: interesting jeep video
Post by: corpsman on February 19, 2015, 11:54:19 PM
I don't know who this belongs to, or I would give them credit.� I thought it was a neat video, and I doubt they would mind me sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pK_0pku8ZDA

here's another one.  it's an oldie, but a goodie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vov-IPy_6NM&feature=player_embedded
Title: Re: interesting jeep video
Post by: Kirkski on February 22, 2015, 01:25:45 PM
Those were great, thanks for sharing. I really liked the second one, I love vintage pics and video especially where Jeeps are concerned. Simplier times for sure, I would love to have been there
Title: Re: interesting jeep video
Post by: corpsman on February 22, 2015, 01:44:06 PM
same here!
Title: Re: interesting jeep video
Post by: Brad on February 22, 2015, 08:59:50 PM
The second video is awesome! Especially for those of us who've done the Rubicon. I did it last October. Three days of the most technical four wheeling I've done since I started 25 years ago.
Title: Re: interesting jeep video
Post by: corpsman on February 24, 2015, 12:42:27 AM
I would love to do that trail someday.