My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Willys photo and story threads... => Topic started by: Ryan_M on November 24, 2014, 09:17:14 PM

Title: Calender Girls
Post by: Ryan_M on November 24, 2014, 09:17:14 PM
The Kaiser Willys calender winners were announced today and a good local friend of mine scored a place in it with his stunning blue and white wagon. It's a great looking Willys and I may posted a pic of it somewhere here before.

My buddy does buy some things from KW but not a ton, alleviating my suspicion that those calender slots were awarded not on merit or appearance but to the amount of money spent by the owner - they are not. Nice job!

(http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/rmurdock2121/Misc%20Junk/calender2_zpsd83dba9b.jpg)

And it must be calender season with the new year approaching because the ECWA released their 2015 Edition and I recognized this familiar face:

(http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/rmurdock2121/Misc%20Junk/calender_zpsdfde102a.jpg)

I didn't even realize there was going to be an ECWA calender but I'm happy to be in it!
Title: Re: Calender Girls
Post by: BMIC on November 25, 2014, 12:29:20 PM
Just ordered the calendar, great picture Ryan.
Title: Re: Calender Girls
Post by: Jeff_M on November 25, 2014, 09:27:13 PM
I want one of those.  How does one get one?

Title: Re: Calender Girls
Post by: Ryan_M on November 26, 2014, 07:02:48 AM
The Kaiser Willys calender can be found here:

http://www.kaiserwillys.com/product/3484/Gift_Ideas_Gifts


And the East Coast Willys Association calender can be found here:

http://shop.eastcoastwillys.org/ECWA-2015-Calendar-cal.htm
Title: Re: Calender Girls
Post by: corpsman on February 19, 2015, 01:00:04 AM
very cool!  is that the old ice house behind you?
Title: Re: Calender Girls
Post by: Ryan_M on February 19, 2015, 05:42:28 AM
Quote
very cool!� is that the old ice house behind you?

No but it's the same area. I think those buildings are part of some boat yard.
Title: Re: Calender Girls
Post by: BMIC on February 20, 2015, 06:39:17 AM
I think the picture of your 3A on the pier at Boothbay Harbor and Nate's winter shot of his red 3A with the Xmass wreath are the best.