My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Willys photo and story threads... => Topic started by: 1955CJ-5 on June 05, 2014, 09:32:01 PM

Title: Luzon meets Potomac
Post by: 1955CJ-5 on June 05, 2014, 09:32:01 PM
Several months ago I looked at a 51 that was offered locally....I'd a bought it in a heartbeat if it had come along about a year earlier when I bought mine. Very little rust, runs smooth, and a nice all around jeep....just what I had been looking for...

Well, my neighbor's friend bought it, fixed it up a bit and I expect he will be selling it.

But, we had a photo op today...I about snapped my head off when it came around the corner!

It looks pretty nice, still needs some details worked out...

I still wish I'd bought it!

Title: Re: Luzon meets Potomac
Post by: Bob W on June 06, 2014, 06:21:09 AM
Nice. It seems like there are a lot of old Jeeps in Boise!
Title: Re: Luzon meets Potomac
Post by: Ryan_M on June 06, 2014, 05:38:32 PM
Nice looking pair! How soon before you own the red one too?  :o
Title: Re: Luzon meets Potomac
Post by: 1955CJ-5 on June 06, 2014, 06:31:06 PM
I do like that winch! It's not a real clean installation, the replacement bumper is welded to the frame horns...but it's a winch and it works!

I think it will be priced too high anyway.