My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Willys photo and story threads... => Topic started by: Ryan_M on December 15, 2013, 12:55:05 PM

Title: It's snowing..!
Post by: Ryan_M on December 15, 2013, 12:55:05 PM
So you know what that means.....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgolZpbxYI[/media]
Title: Re: It's snowing..!
Post by: garage gnome on December 15, 2013, 08:11:29 PM
I did that once with the 49 too. Lots of fun!

You were not the only one playing in the snow!!!

(http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx125/willyscjmj/E9B831A9-4087-4024-A2FC-F39F4789CD8F.jpg) (http://s748.photobucket.com/user/willyscjmj/media/E9B831A9-4087-4024-A2FC-F39F4789CD8F.jpg.html)

(http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx125/willyscjmj/6840C01B-67B1-4E60-A532-DE427CFE4B11.jpg) (http://s748.photobucket.com/user/willyscjmj/media/6840C01B-67B1-4E60-A532-DE427CFE4B11.jpg.html)

(http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx125/willyscjmj/CDC25E3A-7832-491E-812C-7B2800AA90D3.jpg) (http://s748.photobucket.com/user/willyscjmj/media/CDC25E3A-7832-491E-812C-7B2800AA90D3.jpg.html)
Title: Re: It's snowing..!
Post by: Ryan_M on December 16, 2013, 01:21:38 PM
Great photos Nate. I especially like the middle one. Not sure about you but I had enough winter fun over the weekend. I'm ready for summer now.
Title: Re: It's snowing..!
Post by: SteveW on December 16, 2013, 05:23:56 PM
We leave the lights on for y'all. Actually low 70's today.
Title: Re: It's snowing..!
Post by: garage gnome on December 16, 2013, 06:08:24 PM
Quote
Great photos Nate. I especially like the middle one. Not sure about you but I had enough winter fun over the weekend. I'm ready for summer now.

We only need snow for Christmas and that's it! After that, it can be in the 60's, heck the 50's would be fine too!
Title: Re: It's snowing..!
Post by: Dennisanvil on December 16, 2013, 09:41:34 PM
let it snow , more is better. I am retired.
dennisanvil
Title: Re: It's snowing..!
Post by: johnrb3b on December 17, 2013, 09:51:58 AM
Living here in the big city, my philosophy is "If you can't ski on it, who needs it?"
But
I do have fun pushing it around with my 3B.
Here it is last Saturday, just before plowing 4-5" off my driveway, two neighbors' driveways and the city sidewalk for our whole block. All the area in the long shot is snow to be moved as well as 100' of driveway off to my right and behind me.
It's so much fun. Woohoo.

The JK is hiding behind the 3B, avoiding the snow.
The Wagon has been kicked out of its space by a '99 XJ I'm parting out. I had hoped to have it out of there before snow. Sigh.
Title: Re: It's snowing..!
Post by: Gunslinger on December 22, 2013, 08:34:23 PM
That's cool Ryan, what a hoot !! We've got snow but not that much,  Triple X is resting till we figure out the suspension issues.  January we ride!
Gunslinger