My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Willys photo and story threads... => Topic started by: Macgraham on May 29, 2013, 09:30:03 AM

Title: Arizona M38
Post by: Macgraham on May 29, 2013, 09:30:03 AM
(http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u424/macgraham/P5270023_zpsc0f4083b.jpg) (http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/macgraham/media/P5270023_zpsc0f4083b.jpg.html)

(http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u424/macgraham/P5270022_zps2a3d10d5.jpg) (http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/macgraham/media/P5270022_zps2a3d10d5.jpg.html)

(http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u424/macgraham/P5270024_zpsed499345.jpg) (http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/macgraham/media/P5270024_zpsed499345.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Arizona M38
Post by: Macgraham on May 29, 2013, 09:39:19 AM
I found this Jeep in a little Arizona mining town called Chloride. 352 pop and 3 flat fenders I heard of there. I was amazed that it had no rust holes and I found no dents!! It is really straight. I actually made an offer on a house there so another flatfender may be coming to town.
Title: Re: Arizona M38
Post by: bretto on May 29, 2013, 10:16:21 AM
Quote
I was amazed that it had no rust holesquote]
The lack of greenery there will tell you there is no water to rust old metal away like there is back east or the northwest.  Great find.  What would take you out there?
Title: Re: Arizona M38
Post by: Macgraham on May 29, 2013, 11:36:57 AM
I currently live about 2hrs south and have been looking for a quiet out of the way place to live. This looks like it and the Jeeps are just a big bonus!