My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Willys photo and story threads... => Topic started by: calvinhunt on March 19, 2013, 11:16:13 PM
-
By the end of my CJ-3A restoration 6 years ago, like many of you, I ended up with a bunch of extra parts including another Jeep, which served as my parts Jeep. �At the end of my project I got rid of most of the surplus, but I kept the spare parts Jeep. �A friend with a large lot, who lives on the edge of town, told me I could park it in the back of his property. �However, a few days ago he said he had sold the property where the Jeep is and that I would need to move it. �I'm glad I have more than one friend who lives on the edge of town with a large lot. �With his permission I relocated the parts Jeep today.
(http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/For%20CJ-3A%20Page/IMG_1226.jpg)
Backed up to remove the parts Jeep from its 6 year resting place.
(http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/For%20CJ-3A%20Page/IMG_1228.jpg)
On the road to the new resting place.
(http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/For%20CJ-3A%20Page/IMG_1230.jpg)
Backing it in.
(http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/For%20CJ-3A%20Page/IMG_1232.jpg)
And there it will sit till....
-
I have a lot of place if you needed it for your restored one's. ;)
Just give me the key! ;D
-
And there it will sit till....
Calvin, are you gearing up for another project?
Tim
-
You touched it, you moved it, you build it! JamesR
-
[size=12][size=11]Nope! It's too far gone for my rebuilding skills. �It's in possession of lots of Bubba mods. �There is no title. The engine with a cracked block is loaded in the back of the parts Jeep. �The transmission is frozen in neutral. �The transfer case is not frozen. �Both rear ends seem to be pretty tight. �It was complete when I got it. �Both a friend and I have used parts from it as needed in our restoration projects. �[/size][/size]