My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: Quebec Jeep on December 03, 2015, 09:34:49 PM

Title: DJ-6 .....
Post by: Quebec Jeep on December 03, 2015, 09:34:49 PM
DJ-6 1965 project real start
After almost three-year on the waiting list the patient is now in the surgery room. I�m excited!  :D The patient will get a heart transplantation and a face-lift. It will get also other minor operation. Hopefully, it will survive. I don�t know how much time the patient will be at the hospital.  :(  Be quiet, I will take care of him.  ;)
Title: Re: DJ-6 .....
Post by: johnrb3b on December 10, 2015, 01:33:11 PM
I forget.
Which project is this?
Does it involve a diesel?
Will it be converted to 4WD?
I'm too lazy to look back through all your posts.  :(
Title: Re: DJ-6 .....
Post by: Quebec Jeep on December 10, 2015, 04:22:33 PM
Yep, it's my DJ-6 which is already converted to 4WD (basically a CJ-6 now!) and it will get the perkins Diesel engine took from the CJ-5 donors. Note that the donor is dead...RIP.