My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: Quebec Jeep on March 28, 2015, 10:27:25 PM

Title: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
Post by: Quebec Jeep on March 28, 2015, 10:27:25 PM
Wow!

Pricy but look very nice!

Not mine but i saw it on ebay ;

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251891767340

I can't affort it, too bad....
Title: Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
Post by: Bob W on March 29, 2015, 06:37:57 AM
Those vertical stud NACOS are as difficult to find as ALAs.
Title: Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
Post by: Quebec Jeep on March 29, 2015, 08:15:43 PM
Not sold.
Title: Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
Post by: johnrb3b on March 30, 2015, 02:26:45 PM
Yeah at $425 I can see why it didn't sell.
I don't care if it's a rare NOS thing that's way too much money.
Title: Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
Post by: Quebec Jeep on April 12, 2015, 10:13:45 PM
Hey Bob!

I found ALA just for you;

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191557302779

It's very cool. I like those NOS stuff. Why it's so expensive? They should send it to my home address for free!