My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: Matto on April 02, 2015, 07:04:26 PM

Title: When I stop laughing, I'm off to buy this Jeep.
Post by: Matto on April 02, 2015, 07:04:26 PM
Hope nobody beats me to this.
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/4954964883.html
 ;D
Title: Re: When I stop laughing, I'm off to buy this Jeep.
Post by: athawk11 on April 02, 2015, 07:16:27 PM
I caught this on another Willys site.

Brilliant. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D
Title: Re: When I stop laughing, I'm off to buy this Jeep.
Post by: corpsman on April 02, 2015, 09:16:29 PM
ha!  that's great!  I love it!
Title: Re: When I stop laughing, I'm off to buy this Jeep.
Post by: dat on April 03, 2015, 09:57:26 AM
hey, that looks about like mine
Title: Re: When I stop laughing, I'm off to buy this Jeep.
Post by: Gunslinger on April 03, 2015, 05:20:25 PM
I think its an MB, jump on that one!!!