My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: p3ferris on September 27, 2013, 08:04:52 AM

Title: Bronco's and jeeps are being moved
Post by: p3ferris on September 27, 2013, 08:04:52 AM
I have seen over the last 4 days several loads of broncos and jeeps being trailered south out of Norfolk Ne. the last 3 days.  I will have to find out this weekend where they are moveing to.  I have not exactly counted them but saying 200 of the mix are being moved. The people moveing them buy all over the world and sell all over the world.  Usually $50,000 or more.  They are rebuilt to extreams. Every last bolt and nut removed and all rivits checked and re done if they are not up to their specs. 
Title: Re: Bronco's and jeeps are being moved
Post by: calvinhunt on October 03, 2013, 12:00:47 AM
[size=12]Any updates yet on the Jeep migration?[/size]
Title: Re: Bronco's and jeeps are being moved
Post by: Carls_jeep on October 03, 2013, 05:08:03 PM
Yeah, probably going to people with more money than intelligence.
Title: Re: Bronco's and jeeps are being moved
Post by: Gunslinger on October 05, 2013, 06:03:27 PM
Clearly people with more money than me!!!
Title: Re: Bronco's and jeeps are being moved
Post by: Quebec Jeep on October 06, 2013, 10:04:39 AM
Bronco has nothing to do with a jeep. They should divorce!
Title: Re: Bronco's and jeeps are being moved
Post by: p3ferris on October 30, 2013, 07:45:35 AM
Found out where they are moveing.  They moved to the south part of town on Hy 81.  The electrician informed me that if they call him for wireing the paint booths and compressors and needed additionals  that he will have me help him out.  I hope this does not happen till next year because I have too much on my plate as of now for this year.