My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: garage gnome on July 09, 2013, 09:49:57 PM

Title: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: garage gnome on July 09, 2013, 09:49:57 PM
There is a section in Gas Engine Magazine called "Young Iron". I wrote into them and made it into the August/Sept. edition. If anyone is interested, you can get this magazine at Tractor Supply Co!

(http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx125/willyscjmj/2CC31333-4230-455F-8513-6D1B9F40D318-2881-0000060C6F94AAE8.jpg) (http://s748.photobucket.com/user/willyscjmj/media/2CC31333-4230-455F-8513-6D1B9F40D318-2881-0000060C6F94AAE8.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: Quebec Jeep on July 09, 2013, 10:30:00 PM
It seem that it's always looking better on a picture! :P

Do they photoshop you?  ;D
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: johnrb3b on July 10, 2013, 09:19:12 AM
Looks like your "15 minutes of fame" is going to last longer than that.
You keep us old guys feeling young just watching you and your projects.
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: Bedrock on July 11, 2013, 09:55:07 AM
Congratulations on a very nice write-up.  You have accomplished a lot in a year and a half.  I think it's great.
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: 3aJeeper on July 11, 2013, 10:34:35 AM
Nice going Nate!
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: garage gnome on July 12, 2013, 12:22:26 PM
Thanks guys!
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: athawk11 on July 12, 2013, 02:07:05 PM
Congrats G-Gnome. 8-)

Tim
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: Ryan_M on July 13, 2013, 08:05:15 PM
Nice work Nate! Good article.
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: stony on July 16, 2013, 07:57:48 PM
20!  I've got socks older than that! ;)   Way to go!
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: Haines Garage on July 28, 2013, 08:39:49 PM
And where as you should be "Famous" , Nate you do such amazing things.

I suppose it is better than being Infamous....

I looked for the mag, no dice, how about buy me one and send it to me. Some ole autograph deal as always...if you please Let me know the cost, will be happy to pay it.[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Title: Re: Woohoo! I'm famous because of the Famous!
Post by: garage gnome on July 28, 2013, 09:06:39 PM
TSC should have this issue sometime in August. They are usually slower to get them than those who subscribe to it.