My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: Carls_jeep on October 15, 2012, 11:02:06 PM

Title: Something new
Post by: Carls_jeep on October 15, 2012, 11:02:06 PM
Well, I don't have anything outstanding or new, I just got tired of seeing the same thread here for so long.

If you live in Alabama and your not aware of it a good sipping whiskey is Conecuh Ridge and only available in Alabama. If you like like Scotch Whisky The Glenlivet 12 year old is a great choice and worth the price.

The trip to Utah went well, in fact it went exceedingly more than well. While in Blanding I was able to travel the trails and visit the Anasazi ruins that I long desired to do. I also was able to assist Calvin in repairing his sewer line, assist in repairs on a Cessna 172 and painting the garage walls of a good and valued friend of Calvins and now mine.

Upon my return to my abode in Spencer County I experienced remorse about leaving Blanding Ut. Herschel and I drank late in the night reliving our experiences in San Juan County Ut. avowing to return to Blanding and assault the trails of San Juan County with my trusty steed, Annabel. She favors the return more than we as she gets a real high trans-versing the roughest trails I could find. Her greatest fun was climbing Lower Recapture Dugway with a flat tire. She certainly gloated over that for quite a while and I was amazed at what she could do with a little encouragement from me. We seem to be a good team and she does my bidding and more with exuberance and verve. �