My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: F Bill on July 30, 2012, 07:46:28 PM

Title: On the road again..
Post by: F Bill on July 30, 2012, 07:46:28 PM
Figured I would share some of the scenery from my last couple of oversize load runs.. You guys in this area...are holding out on the rest of the country!! I thought Colorado was nice country... this area is awesome.

(http://inlinethumb60.webshots.com/51323/2633858720037238516S425x425Q85.jpg) (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2633858720037238516AMeOnq)

The above and this picture were only a days trip from each other...

(http://inlinethumb21.webshots.com/50772/2986036540037238516S500x500Q85.jpg) (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2986036540037238516FZoCbj)

A day later...
(http://inlinethumb02.webshots.com/52097/2945918170037238516S500x500Q85.jpg) (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2945918170037238516Tyulfo)




Even spending hours looking at this isn't boring in this area...
(http://inlinethumb03.webshots.com/50818/2450032690037238516S500x500Q85.jpg) (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2450032690037238516VVJWca)

Anyone recognise their home state?? Click on the pics to see more... ;D
Title: Re: On the road again..
Post by: Carls_jeep on July 30, 2012, 10:02:42 PM
Viewed the album and it says Pacific North West, other than that I don't have a clue except it nice photo's.
Title: Re: On the road again..
Post by: 52withaGPW on July 31, 2012, 01:39:28 AM
Top pic looks like the area around Helena, and Townsend, MT.
Title: Re: On the road again..
Post by: F Bill on July 31, 2012, 07:18:11 AM
Quote
Top pic looks like the area around Helena, and Townsend, MT.



We have a winner!!    Highway 200 I believe..
Makes me want to go up there in the winter and do some skiiing or boarding...

One of the other pics has a very obvious clue...
Title: Re: On the road again..
Post by: 52withaGPW on July 31, 2012, 01:21:16 PM
Quote
Quote
Top pic looks like the area around Helena, and Townsend, MT.



We have a winner!! � �Highway 200 I believe..
Makes me want to go up there in the winter and do some skiiing or boarding...

One of the other pics has a very obvious clue...



I thought it looked familiar. I was over at Canyon Ferry with a buddy a while back, walleye fishing. Saw quite a few Jeeps while we were there, including at least one 3A in downtown Helena. 8-)
Title: Re: On the road again..
Post by: calvinhunt on July 31, 2012, 11:52:20 PM
Hey F Bill,
  We should have gotten together.  I was recently on a vacation trip to Northern Montana at the same time you were in that area.  My wife and I also traveled Hwy 200 on our way to Glacier national Park.  We had never been there before.  Beautiful, magnificent, and amazing!!!  (http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/Glacier015.jpg)

(http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/Glacier014.jpg)