My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: calvinhunt on October 25, 2011, 03:29:25 AM

Title: Enjoying my daily-driver
Post by: calvinhunt on October 25, 2011, 03:29:25 AM
Here in Southern Utah, we've been having a warm and dry fall. �As long as the weather stays warm my Jeep is my ride. �


My bright yellow Jeep is at home with the turning leaves in a friend's driveway. �
(http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/Jeep%20in%20Fall%20of%202011/Copy2ofJeepFall2011008.jpg)


Here my wife and I are enjoying lunch at a look-out point above a small reservoir. �This location is reachable only by four wheeler, Jeep, horseback, or by hiking. �
(http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/Jeep%20in%20Fall%20of%202011/JeepFall2011011.jpg)

 
In front of my younger sister's home.
(http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/Jeep%20in%20Fall%20of%202011/JeepFall2011005.jpg)


And one in front of True Value on main street.
(http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/calvinhunt/Jeep%20in%20Fall%20of%202011/Copy2ofJeepFall2011006.jpg)


As long as the weather holds out I'll be driving my little CJ-3A where ever I go, but, as soon as the weather turns cold I'll be putting it away for the winter. �
Title: Re: Enjoying my daily-driver
Post by: Carls_jeep on October 25, 2011, 10:46:45 PM
That's some nice photo's Calvin. Wish we were there but alas, that's not to be. Tonight Betty fixed some stir fry and some fry bread per Lucille's recipe.
Title: Re: Enjoying my daily-driver
Post by: Gunslinger on October 29, 2011, 08:34:34 AM
I am so jealous, Triple X is in the garage waiting a heart transplant and you guys get to go play  :'(