My Willys 3A and 3B Community

Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc. => Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc... => Topic started by: danorte on March 10, 2011, 06:32:07 PM

Title: 4 wheel chicken coop
Post by: danorte on March 10, 2011, 06:32:07 PM
Good afternoon. I have read many times on the list someone who signs off with 4 wheel chicken coop. Well last night gather eggs I was missing a few, looking around went over to my 1950 3A and there in the drivers seat were two eggs. So, I too have a 4 wheel drive chicken coop. Now I either have to check the jeep daily or eat the chicken. Not sure which will be best. LOL. North
Title: Re: 4 wheel chicken coop
Post by: Carls_jeep on March 10, 2011, 08:25:09 PM
Two eggs, chicken breast and hash browns makes a good breakfast.
Title: Re: 4 wheel chicken coop
Post by: jamesr on March 11, 2011, 09:20:34 AM
Now you know why I call my Jeep the "4 wheel drive chicken coop".  When I bought it, the chickens were using it as a coop, but only for a short period (thank God) prior to me saving it from the eggs.  I'd drive it more.  Jim
Title: Re: 4 wheel chicken coop
Post by: Jesse on March 13, 2011, 02:18:46 PM
Quote
Two eggs, chicken breast and hash browns makes a good breakfast.


Thats great, we said the same thing about my friends fish the other day....

-Jesse