My Willys 3A and 3B Community

How To Join => Once You've Joined => Topic started by: gmcjr on June 01, 2019, 02:04:10 AM

Title: Howdy! Once again!
Post by: gmcjr on June 01, 2019, 02:04:10 AM
Reckon it�s time to come back! I used to be a regular here, but for some unknown reason, I let myself fall by the wayside.
So Hawky, Oily, Bruce, Tumbleweed.... and the rest of my pals, hopefully you�ll be seeing more of me here!
Title: Re: Howdy! Once again!
Post by: Tumbleweed on June 01, 2019, 08:45:26 AM
We forgive you - sometimes other stuff in life gets in the way. If you feel really bad about staying away you can buy us a beer sometime.  :D
Title: Re: Howdy! Once again!
Post by: athawk11 on June 01, 2019, 09:07:17 AM
Well, your input is always welcome...no matter where we cross paths.  I believe many here can benefit from your extensive knowledge and easy-going demeanor.