The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: June 27, 2018, 01:50:36 PM »

Welcome aboard!
Posted by: bverboy
« on: June 26, 2018, 06:38:41 PM »

lots of pics and keep us posted
Posted by: Hotdutch1951
« on: June 26, 2018, 06:20:31 PM »

Hi All,
   I am Jan aka Hotdutch1951. I am helping my Step Son rebuild from the ground up a CJ3A that his father gave him. It's been sitting for a long time and needs lots of work. I am going to pull the stock Flathead engine and rebuild it completely. Being an old drag racer I am going to deck the block and head as well as angle milling the head for more compression. Comp. cams will do a regrind on the stock cam. The goal is to build an everyday driver for him to take to work when he can't ride his Harley. To make it drive-able for him I want to install a 1984-85 Ford/Borg-Warner T170Ft or RTS transmission and transfer-case. This way he has a 3speed with 4th being overdrive for highway speeds.  :)