The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Oilleaker1
« on: May 01, 2016, 07:57:44 AM »

I saw the post that Trapper was leaving. Glad you are the one. Makes us all feel good to have another one in the hands of a Jeep person. They are so much fun to build and drive. Total entertainment and education. Lots of expertice here for free. Just ask. Ryan has parts--------LOL. Just like a dealer huh? Oilly
Posted by: Kirkski
« on: April 30, 2016, 03:13:16 PM »

Welcome Mark, welcome to the group and 3A's
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: April 25, 2016, 10:38:47 AM »

Welcome Aboard!
Posted by: BMIC
« on: April 25, 2016, 05:31:57 AM »

Welcome Mark, a lot of help and expert advice on this page. My 3A would never have been completed without the help from this group.... 

I think Maine has become Willys central complete with a Willys hot line and a rescue unit ready to travel on a moments notice.
Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: April 24, 2016, 06:59:31 AM »

Hey Mark! I was hoping you would stumble in here. Too funny about trying to start with the footrest. I can envision you mashing that thing with everything you had while simultaneously cursing my name for selling you a dead Jeep� ;D

Keep us updated and if you have questions just post them here and some of the finest Jeep minds on the planet will help get you squared away.

I have a few manuals posted online that might be helpful. You said you have one already but sometimes it helps to collect a few as they can vary in detail.

http://www.eastcoastwillys.org/literature-1.html

Thanks for checking in and looking forward to the continued evolution of Trapper.
Posted by: scoutpilot
« on: April 24, 2016, 05:15:48 AM »

[size=12]Greetings Mark. I afraid you�ve fallen in with a bunch of old miscreants. Welcome to our mental illness.[/size][/b]
Posted by: athawk11
« on: April 23, 2016, 10:23:01 PM »

Welcome aboard Mark.  You definitely dealt with the cream of the crop in Ryan.  Glad to see Trapper will still be hanging around here.

Tim
Posted by: MarkA
« on: April 23, 2016, 07:32:47 PM »

First I'd like to say what a pleasure it was meeting Ryan there is no hiding the love he has for Willys, and that was before he passed on on this site, catalog, and calendar to me. Short goal for the jeep is drain refill everything, make brakes work, tune, ect. I'd like to just figure out what i have, and play in yard. Come this fall strip it down and start. Ryan was right the tub is gone, but there is alot to save and reuse like my new favorite thing the foot rest which no matter how hard I pushed would not engage starter. The frame is great and will blast smooth.  Some brake parts, plugs, wires,hub puller  and service manual came today.  I'm very excited about Trapper I've always wanted a flat fender jeep.   I will try to share my progress and sure I'll have questions.  please pardon my lack of tech savy as this my first post anywhere