The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Hamhog
« on: December 21, 2023, 11:56:25 AM »

No, I appreciate it. Thanks for the info. I've got a late production CJ2A that has the 13/16" lug nuts like the 3A. I've only seen a picture of one "original" 13/16" wrench and it has the same appearance as the 3/4" wrench that most 2As used. I'm just trying to keep things as original as possible. Thanks again.
Posted by: SteveKfl
« on: December 21, 2023, 08:56:57 AM »

Hey Dave,  That kit is not mine, just a product of my research for DJ3As.  It was from a "barn find all original" and had the kit with it.  Another "Willys kit", a complete tool kit pic I found but do not know the source, I have attached here, has the blunt ended showing.  I have an "L-shaped 13/16" lug wrench I found, again not sure where it originated, but it has the flat end for hub cap removal.  DJs came with a Dog Dish style hub cap that that flat part helps.  Sorry I don't have the "expert answer to your search", but I was just trying to share some "target pics" trying to stimulate more responses from the "experts".  Happy Hunting!   
Posted by: Hamhog
« on: December 20, 2023, 11:13:30 PM »

Thanks for the response. Is the end of the handle flattened for removing the hubcaps or is it a blunt end? 
Posted by: SteveKfl
« on: December 20, 2023, 04:42:01 PM »

Attached is a pic of a DJ3A lug and jack kit which should be the same as a CJ3A, I'm guessing.
Posted by: Hamhog
« on: December 20, 2023, 03:37:25 PM »

Has anyone seen an original lug wrench for the 13/16” lug nuts on a CJ3A?