The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: houleyh
« on: April 21, 2023, 11:31:05 AM »

Be careful. The + never goes to the fuel tank. It may spark and explode. My guess is that the fuel gauge us for dual voltage. Verify before going further.
Posted by: Tchara
« on: August 15, 2022, 11:05:15 AM »

Thanks forthe info. Just wanted to confirm before hooking it up.
Posted by: Rus Curtis
« on: August 12, 2022, 12:32:26 PM »

I looked at KW website on one of their 6V gauges and down in the Q/A section seems to confirm that.
Posted by: Tchara
« on: August 12, 2022, 09:25:52 AM »

I ordered a new fuel gauge from Kaiser Willys, but the new gauge has three terminals instead of the original two.
The terminals are marked, +,- and S. I'm assuming + goes to the ignition, - to ground, and S to the sending unit.
Am I correct? The wiring diagrams I have are for a two terminal gauge.