The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: garage gnome
« on: February 03, 2015, 05:51:13 AM »

Welcome! You should find lots of good info here.
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: February 02, 2015, 04:36:31 PM »

Welcome!
Posted by: athawk11
« on: January 30, 2015, 10:31:52 PM »

I've always wondered if that photo was real or doctored.  If real, that would rate #1 on theucker factor. ;)

Tim
Posted by: barkerka
« on: January 30, 2015, 08:41:13 PM »

Yea, I have always liked that ad, I call it 'pucker factor'. I used to study it when I was a kid and wonder what the *&^%$.
Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: January 30, 2015, 04:36:20 PM »

Welcome to the site. I recognize that pic....good stuff!

Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: January 30, 2015, 04:08:33 PM »

Welcome.
You must explain your avatar.
Where is it and what's the vehicle? I can't figure out what it is from the tiny picture.
Posted by: Kirkski
« on: January 29, 2015, 08:59:33 PM »

Welcome! You'll find lots of great talented people on this site

 Kirk
Posted by: athawk11
« on: January 29, 2015, 11:19:55 AM »

Welcome to the 3A Page. 

I did see the project up for sale. Looks pretty decent for the price you're asking.

Now it's time to show us your good stuff. :)  Don't leave out the GPW.

Tim
Posted by: RICKG
« on: January 29, 2015, 10:28:32 AM »

Was raised just down the road in Seligman on RT66 back in the day before I-40 bypassed the town. There are still some interesting "characters" there. Both Mom and Dad are buried there so I stop and visit every so often..
Posted by: barkerka
« on: January 28, 2015, 08:06:28 PM »

Hello all,
I have just joined the CJ-3A group from Kingman, AZ near old Route 66.  Having completed a military '42 Ford GPW and T3 Trailer restoration I hope to extend my knowledge with CJs now.  I look forward to everyone's post and expertise.

I enjoy all of the basics that go with Jeeps, including but not limited to Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.